Our client. 1 link Guarantee limited is a consortium of major bank that own and operate the largest representative shared financial services network of Pakistan. The company is seeking an individual of impeccable credentials for the position if Chief Executive officer. The candidate should be a unique individual with the demonstrated ability of having defined and lead service oriented organization, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The qualifications, Experience, Skills and Key Account abilities of the job, required for the same are as follows:
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Board of Directors: Direct, plan, and implement policies, objectives and activities of organizations or business in order to ensure continuing operations and to increase productivity. Direct company planning and policy making committees.
- Assures the organization and its mission, programs, products and services are consistently presented in strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders. Suggest new programs and initiatives to address changes in macro environment, Facilitate balance between innovation and risk management, thereby strengthening the network and providing industry leadership.
- Review activity reports and financial statements of determine progress and status in attaining different objectives and plan in accordance with current conditions.
- Effectively govern the company in accordance with the Board’s directives, the Articles of Association, good management practices complying all legal and regulatory requirements, coordinate with 1Link Board of Directors and different Board’s committees to articulate the organization’s vision and develop the strategies of achieving that vision.
- Formulate new products, policies and plans recommendations to the Board. Supports its operations and administration and represent the company in relevant regulatory and advocacy events.
Qualification & Experience
- The candidate should hold a Master’s degree (or 16 years equivalent Bachelor’s) in Business Administration/Management, Information Technology /Computer Science or relevant field from a HEC recognized University.
- Should have minimum 15 years work experience with at least five (5) years in Senior Management/Leadership positions, preferably in IT environment of Financial /Payment Services industry or Telecoms.
- Should have position for technology with excellent verbal, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with good understanding of IT related matters.
- Highly developed capability in managing and negotiating relationships with different governmental, bilateral, non-government and corporate sector agencies/entities.
- The Position is based at Karachi and commands an attractive Remuneration Package
STRICT CONFIDENTIALITY IS MAINTAINED AT ALL TIMES!!!
The being a leadership position, it shall be personally handled by our Principal Consultant and Chief Executive, Mr. Shahid Imam. Please email your Resume (CV) to him at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday the 22th August 2016 in MS Word Format.
You may contact him at +92-21 35373025-26 for any queries.