Our Client is looking for dynamic professionals who are willing to accept challengers, take initiatives and are enthusiastic about working in high-growth environment.
Job Title: Head of business development & Sales
Level: Executive Vice President (EVP)
Reporting to Managing Director / CEO
- Plan and execute business and marketing plan of the company.
- Monitor External and internal environment for development of new business opportunities.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to develop immediate sources of funding and preparing cost-effective forms of financing for the future.
- Produce feasibility studies and plans for new product development.
- Direct the activities to explore business potential for retail (individual) and wholesale (Project) financing.
- Monitor all approved special projects.
- Keep abreast with the related laws, practices and policies followed in the industry and propose alteration in business policies,
- Provide leadership to the business team (S) North Central & South For active participation in business.
Qualification: Master’s Degree in Business Administration (Marketing & Finance) from a reputed institution. The candidate ideally should have exposure or mortgage finance business.
Experience: Minimum 15 years of working experience in finance industry including 05-07 yeas in senior management role.
Age: Preferably 45-55 years of age, may be relaxed in the cases of suitable candidates.
Package: Market based
Interested professionals are requested to e-mail their CV latest by 5th September 2016 to head of Human resource KPMG taseer Hadi & Co. Chartered Accountants at email address: